COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
DEMOGRAPHIC ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
Approved for 6 CE Credits
Colorado Division of Real Estate
Wyoming Real Estate Commission
Bring your laptop for hands-on learning!
Attendance limited to 35 students
Pre-registration is required!
The powerful technology offered through CCIM Institute to its members has been updated and redesigned – and this is your chance to get live training on how to use it.
understand and create the necessary reports and studies to represent the best interest of the client.
- 9:00 AM 10:00 AM Session I – Product overview
- 10:00 AM 10:30 AM Session II – Business Analyst Tools
- 10:30 AM 11:30 AM Session III – Student produced reports and review
- 11:30 AM 11:40 AM Break
- 11:40 AM 12:30 PM Session III – Student produced reports and review
- 12:30 PM 1:30 PM Lunch (offsite)
- 1:30 PM 1:50 PM Session IV – Maps
- 1:50 PM 2:50 PM Session V – Case Study using Real Estate Specialty Groups
- 2:50 PM 3:00 PM Break
- 3:00 PM 3:30 PM Session V – Student Case Study Presentations
- 3:30 PM 4:00 PM Session VI – Additional Applications
Foundations for Success in Commercial Real Estate is perfect for anyone in the commercial real estate industry looking for ways to enhance their knowledge and credibility. This course is not part of the CCIM designation curriculum, but for anyone interested in finding out more about what the CCIM designation curriculum includes, this course is a great way to get acquainted with the course content and understand if the CCIM designation is the right fit.
At $275, this two-day course is not only affordable, but valuable! Attendees have nothing to lose… at the very minimum, they will leave with improved knowledge, access to tools that they didn’t have before, and CE credit (CO & WY).
UPCOMING COURSES NEAR YOU
CI 101 CI 102 CI 103 CI 104